Parler App For Android
Parler App For Android – Parler is a non-biased, free speech social media focused on protecting user’s rights. Create your own community and enjoy content and news in in real time.
Apply moderation tools to filter content. Empower yourself to control your social experience and be a verified member of the community!
- Discover sports, news, politics, and entertainment
- Engage with official statements and thoughts from community leaders
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, and GIFs
- Echo, Share, Vote and Comment on Parlays
- Debate and Moderate
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Be apart of the viral experience
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Parlays were votes or echo’d
- Respond to comments or echos
- Private message your clique
- Share Parlays and other media
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Tell the world what you need them to know!
real conversation on the world’s premier free speech platform
Parler protects our community members’ rights and privacy. Parler is here to help people with varying life experiences, and from all walks of life communicate on a platform which treats them as equals.
a higher ethical standard
Parler believes that people are entitled to security, privacy, and freedom of expression. All personal data is kept confidential, and never sold to third parties.
Our concise Community Guidelines are based on fair and just legal precedent, and are enforced by a Community Jury.
Parler citizen Verification
The Parler community is built on trust. Our verification process helps to keep out bots, and encourages civil discourse.
Take the next step in pursuing these important values by becoming a Verified Parler Citizen.
customize your experience
Follow your favorite public figures, brands, family and friends in your customized account feed. Curate and moderate your own feed, using the robust set of tools we put at your disposal.
moderate your own world
Customize what you see and who you interact with by filtering out sensitive material, bots (or accounts that identify as bots) — or even particular keywords you’d rather not see in comments to your parleys.
Whatever you’d rather not see on your profile or feed, we give you the tools you need to do your own “shadow-banning” — while still leaving everyone else free to decide for themselves what they wish to see on their profiles and feeds.
receive weekly team updates
Parler takes the next step in transparency, giving users the option to sign up for regular updates including news, site announcements, and tips. We also ask you to share any concerns or feedback you have to help make Parler better.